BOC No Album Debate/ Rush Joke

Thu Jan 29 10:13:35 EST 1998

>> have pressed a few thousand copies for starters and sold them at shows.

>That sounds like something a small band would do as it's getting started;
But as we all know, BOC is a Megalithic icon o
f the 70's, and that would
tarnish their image.

Image?  What image?  They HAD an image, but, to anyone other than their
hardcore fans, they're "Blue Oyster WHO?", or "Oh, didn't they do some
song called 'Repear' or something?"

BTW, as for the number of CDs they could initially press, pick a number -
maybe it's 5,000, maybe it's 10,000, I don't know.  My point being that
it would be a do-able thing that they could build on and should be able
to recoup the production costs.  If no album is the alternative...

But, I said I was going to shutup on this subject...

John