BOC: Soundtrack covers

Thu Jan 29 10:59:00 EST 1998

On Thursday, January 29, 1998 3:18 PM, John A Swartz
[SMTP:jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG] wrote:

> I heard the L7 version of "...Summer of Love" on the radio and thought
> it pretty good.  A 90s version of the song for sure, with more heaviness
> than the original.  Better?  No, not by a longshot, but not bad at all.

Oh, I don't disagree - but getting it at the same time as the kiwi "Reaper"
doesn't help, because having played *that* a few times now, I really like
it a lot!  Better than the original?  Possibly! ("Heretic", you say! :)

You know what I'm thinking...  "BOC Covers All"...  no, I'm not
volunteering, but, still... :)

-Andy