Social Alliance

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jan 29 14:26:11 EST 1998

In article <015a01bd2b49$f25e1160$90433bcb at xl5.iinet.net.au>, William
Duffy <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU> writes

>He even goes as far as to have a "goodnight" (or words to that effect) on
>the end.

I recently made a compilation of all the odd single tracks onto minidisc
and having not listened to Social Alliance for an awful long time, paid
close attention to it. In my opinion, it is definitely NOT live and
consider it pretty cheesy to try and make it sound live. I don't believe
the audience noise and "goodnight" was added for any musical value. I
think the same applies to Raping Robots.

Mark