OFF: Jill to Charlie was:[herbert rosenberg: Trade]

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jan 29 18:54:57 EST 1998

Sorry folks - another message for Charlie!

Ooops the idea of composing a message rather than replying to one
didn't work!  sorry.   I hope this says that my letter to you
has arrived safely!   I'll confirm here that both albums reached
me fine in case my message to you didn't get through either.

Thanks!

jill