BOC No Album Debate/ Rush Joke

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Fri Jan 30 07:57:55 EST 1998

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:

> > Of course it makes sense, I was just being cynical.  Does that make me
> > unusual for a BOC fan?

> Depends on whether you're on BOC-L or AOL!
> theo

Clearly, BOC-L = Bunch Of Cynics List

whereas AOL = Absolute Obeisance List.

Just, ahem, contributing to the infamous *negativism* of BOC-L :-)

Dave

David Hardman                           "Jeffers (pl.n.):
HCI Design Centre                           Persons who honestly believe
School of Informatics                       that a business lunch is
City University                             going to achieve something."
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB                                 (from The Deeper Meaning
                                                of Liff, by Douglas Adams
Phone: +44 0171 477 8152                        and John Lloyd)
Fax:   +44 0171 477 8859
E-mail: D.K.Hardman at city.ac.uk