OFF: Klaus Schulze

John McIntyre MCINTYRE at PA.MSU.EDU
Fri Jan 30 08:49:40 EST 1998

>From: John Majka <flossbac at WCIC.ORG>

>I'm trying desperately to find the Klaus Schulze boxed sets "Silver
>Edition," "Historic Edition" and "Jubilee Edition".  Does anyone perhaps
>know of one of these for sale?  Or maybe someone could make some CDR copies
>of these sets?

At a record show last Sunday, Scott from Grand Rapids Compact Disc told me
that he had at least one of those sets.  (I had them all already so wasn't
paying that much attention.)  You might try him.  His phone number is
(616)363-4960.  His e-mail is stgrcd at triton.net.

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept
Michigan State University