OFF: Lucky Duck

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Jan 30 10:24:44 EST 1998

>I got ES a couple weeks ago at a record show in Balto......I like it
better than MI......and there's still copies of MI floating around
up in this area, domestic that is.....saw the MF Agents of Fortune
disc too finally.....but $30 and the booklet was mangled...so I
skipped it....now we just have to wait for BOC's "Album to be named
later".. the new Ty Tabor stuff with the guys from Dream Theater,
Doug Pinnick's solo album and new King's X.....

Why do I always take it on the chin waiting for music?  Been waiting for
the US release of the new Threshold which is about 18 mos old by now,
still haven't seen the new Sav in the US of A and here you are in B'more
with Y&T's new one in your player already?  Its better than MI?  Really?
 Thats a strong sentiment 'cause I though MI was the most rockin' album
ever.

Have you checked out the new DT, its not bad through a listening post.

L8er

Ghost in the Ruins