HW: OFF: What Mark said about Dave Brock applies to Edgar Froese, too!

LN1GJT Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Jan 30 10:41:14 EST 1998

Couldn't agree more with you Mark! DH should have been released as an EP of the
four decent tracks, and would have resulted as an HW gem, rather than a
somewhat indifferent release, with only a few good tracks lost amongst it!

We definately need Live 79 re-released as the whole concert on double CD. THe
Hammersmith Odeon gigs of 1982 and 1984 (with Lemmy) need releasing in their
entirety too. (Both these were recorded). The Rainbow gig from 1981 would a
superb double CD too! A complete gig from 1989 should also be put out, again
maybe the Hammersmith show (with Simon House).

Undisclosed files should be re-released as a 4CD boxed set with the 1988 (Dec)
Hammersmith gig and the 1984 winter gig (Sheffield?) too!

I suppose all we can do is dream!

Guy

Craig Shipley                        craigs at siemens-pyramid.com
Siemens-Pyramid Information Systems, Inc.
1100 Johnson Ferry Rd. NE                                Suite 400
Atlanta, Georgia 30342                              (404) 845-3404
Corporate Voice Mail                      (800) 333-5754 x-2023