Distand Horizons/Dave Brock etc

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Jan 30 11:45:45 EST 1998

>I disagree about the worst three or four, there are good songs on this,
>great songs on this, and a couple not so good songs, but I like this one
>more than Space Bandits, which is my vote for worst, ( Mind you I have
>never heard IItBOtFTBD), it is better than Xenon Coi±dex, Alien4, and
>besides, if this one is so bad, how come I heard alot of people here raving
>about the "new songs" after the last tour?

I rather liked Space Bandits and Xenon Codex, but everyone has different
tastes. It is the Business is rather more an instrumental (not all, though).
A bit like Hawkwind does Tangerine Dream. It was OK.

>I find myself listening to this alot lately, but that might be cause it's
>still new.  Either way, it hasn't been relegated to the back of the cd
>case.

I think on of the main problems with the new album as well, is that they
have gone for a lot of various musical styles on this one, that has made it
rather disjointed.

William