HW: Freaking Weird Burglar

c mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sat Jan 31 10:30:58 EST 1998

At 21:01 30.01.98 -0600, you wrote:

Ok so this is a whine of sorts...
Came home from work today to find my place had been broken into. Took my
vcr, most all my computer cdroms, my cameras, a walkman (left behind the
computer, the tvs, the stereo... I'm counting my blessings....)

but check this; out of my 300+ music cd's whats the only music disc this
freak grabs?
my new 1999 party!
<<<<

Haha! Sorry, that's just really fucked up. Must be a BOC-L'er I reckon.
Where are you located? Next poster who's "finally aquired that pricey 1999
Party import" and lives approximately in your area is your man (Steve
Swann????).

Christian

Yaaah!

<<<<