OFF: Masters of Reality

christmu at EUNET.NO christmu at EUNET.NO
Wed Jul 1 02:47:54 EDT 1998

Well, I got the How High The Moon CD in trade from someone, having read
good things about this band from people on this list... and it is! I've
only given it a few cursory spins but it does appeal to the
Sabbathy/Monster Magnet-y part of my brain so far. Is there some sort of
discog or bio of them around?? When was Ginger Baker in the band? (the ever
present HW connection rears its ugly head!) They look really old :-) (Older
than Black Sabbath last nite :-)

Chr. ("No more mr. nice guy - in the metal mood")

ObCD: Gwar _America Must Be Destroyed_