@#(*8!$%

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Wed Jul 1 18:29:07 EDT 1998

Hi -

Well, i can re-send a copy of the tape, no problem.

But i sent on to you the tape that i originally received, weeks and
weeks ago - seems like you're not having much luck :-(

I'll see what i can do about resending the house mix this weekend.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250
Send me E-mail Express direct to my screen: 1573250 at pager.mirabilis.com