OFF: Masters of Reality

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Jul 2 08:33:35 EDT 1998

> This album failing to become the international megahit it deserved to be,
> the public preferring Guns'n'Roses, they lay low for a bit, and the next
> release was _Sunrise on the Sufferbus_, with Ginge.  Haven't got this one.
> Word is it isn't as good.

Different. Lighter. But as you can tell, live, the tunes go down just as well.

> Put another coin in the slot, and (someone else) will tell you more...  have
> a look at http://www.mastersofreality.com as well.

Is that site still up ? Last time I checked it was nothing but a placeholder
page...

What else. Harrington buggered off after the first album to form the Bogeymen.
One album resulted - "There's no such thing As..."   S'Ok, in a similar kind of
way, but doesn't have the groove that Goss seems to find.

Back when I still read alt.rock-n-roll.metal, I used to see those upcoming
album lists, in which I recall MoR mentioned, but waaay back. Then again, on
How High the Moon, Goss promises some new stuff out there soon.

Tim

To what's left of all of you... the chimes in the wind
And a beautiful corner to paint yourself in....