HW Covers All: US Tape Sets

Allan T Grohe Jr Allan.T.Grohe.Jr at MAIL.SPRINT.COM
Thu Jul 2 09:03:18 EDT 1998

Well, since Andrew's in need, I'll be making a set of HW Covers All for
him again.  If anyone else in the US wants a set, they are $15 shipped
for all 4 tapes.  Contact me
for any questions.  Send a check for $15 to me at:

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.
2327 Murphy Dr. #10
Lawrence, KS 66046-3959
USA
785 832 0860

If you want to check out the setlist for HW Covers All, see the cover
art and setlists at:

http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/paul/boc-l/covers.html

I suppose I'll have to starting compiling the 5th tape, too, now.  And
dare I say it, actually get around to trading some tapes with Christian
;->

Allan.