Desert Sessions, Vol I/Vol II

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Jul 2 08:24:29 EDT 1998

>      In London on the weekend, I acquired the Desert Sessions
> _Vol I/Vol II_ disc at the Oxford St. HMV for about 12 quid.
> These are the random ramblings of Josh Homme (ex-Kyuss) and
> a variety of aiders and abetters, including Brant Bjork
> (ex-Kyuss), Ben Shepherd (ex-Soundgarden), John McBain
> (ex-Monster Magnet), and a bunch of other people I don't
> recognize.

Where abouts was the disc, i.e. under D, Kyuss or Various ????

That perennial rag of disinformation Kerrang!! had a short article about
John Garcia in the last issue. Said he was still working at a vet clinic in
Palm Desert while trying to build a band after the demise of Slo Burn. Then
it said (hmmm..) Kyuss were apparently reforming around Josh Homme, but nobody
had contacted Garcia yet. YMMV hugely.

Tim