BOC: Super Hits

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Thu Jul 2 11:27:10 EDT 1998

>>I suppose someone (Swartz) will have to buy this to confirm
>which version of Black Blade they use here.
>
>O.K., and contributions to the BOC-L Black Blade research project can
>be sent to...

>BTW, I *think* that the version of Black Blade on Career of Evil: The
>Metal Years was from ETL, and that version did not have the "You poor
>fucking humans" line.

No, it's not a live version.  I was once stranded without any tapes
and picked that tape (COE:TMY) because it was all they had in this
store (an Army PX)....  IIRC, it sounds almost identical to the CE
version except the line's missing.

COE:TMY (which I no longer have, having lost it many years ago) had
live versions of dFTR (from SEE), ETI (from ETL), and a bunch of
stuff on the first side from OYFOOYK.

-AAA