BOC: Not Super Hits

David Hardman D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Thu Jul 2 14:39:11 EDT 1998

On Thu, 2 Jul 1998, Andrew A. Apold wrote:

> My other "worst of" list would include (attention defenders):
>
> Beat 'em Up

This wouldn't be half so bad if it wasn't for the totally contradictory
inclusion of Rock Not War!

> Debbie Denise

Strange how, with the passage of time, even this one has grown on me!

> Lonely Teardrops (and hey, I like Mirrors)

I always thought this was a fine song. How come people don't like the BOC
love songs? --- Er, In Thee excepted of course.

> True Confessions

What is so great about this song is not its intrinsic qualities, but the
upbeat feel just before you go into the spine-jangling chords of Reaper!!
A great contrast.

> Godzilla (TV Mix)

Er, yeah no comment....

Fanboy Dave