BOC: August 1st show questions....

Scott A. Gish scottgi at SEANET.COM
Thu Jul 2 17:59:20 EDT 1998

Does anyone have any information on ticket availability for the show in Darrington Washington on August 1.  The information I have says the show will be at the White Horse Amphitheatre.  The only amphitheatre I am aware of in Darrington is the Bluegrass Amphitheatre.  I have tried to contact the Darrington chamber of commerce with no success.  With less than a month to go I need to get my tickets.  It has been nearly six months since my last show and I'm going through withdrawls.  Ticket Bastards has no information as usual.

Thanks
Scott

In that foresaken paradise
that calls itself hell