BOC: Not Super Hits

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Thu Jul 2 18:56:46 EDT 1998

Rev by nite:
KICKS ASS!
Feel the Thunder: KICKS ASS!  Of course its cliche.  It ain't R&R if it ain't
cliche.
I always thot FTT and Shad of CA were like a pt1 & pt2.
Veins: KICKS ASS! =)
Take me away: KA.

I will always remember the one time i went to great adventure to see BOC. the
played
two gigs that night on the same stage, we didnt have to leave after the first,
and got to see it twice.

I always thot BD sang eyes.  but on playing it back in my mind, i have to agree
it is eric.
i guess its the subject matter which made me think it was buck.  he always had a
softer touch than the others, i thot.  (i love the nite, celestial the queen,
etc..)

for a first spin, i'd recommend ETL or my own fave: spectres.

rj