BOC: Not Super Hits

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 2 23:41:13 EDT 1998

<< I always thot BD sang eyes.  but on playing it back in my mind, i have to
agree
 it is eric.
 i guess its the subject matter which made me think it was buck.  he always
had a
 softer touch than the others, i thot.  (i love the nite, celestial the queen,
 etc..) >>

Well, except that Joe Bouchard sings lead on Celestial the Queen...:-)

SET

P.S.  Unrelated side note: my favorite thing about Agents of Fortune is that
there are five different lead singers on the album (Eric: 4, Albert: 3,
Donald: 1, Joe: 1, Allen: 1).  How many bands have ever done that?  Keeping in
mind that all five are members of the band!