BOC: Not Super Hits

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Jul 3 12:29:08 EDT 1998

>  I actually dont mind any BOC...like em all....every album...
>
>  But I wonder why the CC versions of "FT" and "OD'd", and "TATSoL", and
>"BB" and "HoE" arent in some folks top versions.....they all rock..

I like them all, but specifically, FT, while good, cannot
compare to the original IMO.  I'm not sure anything ever
will.  OD'd, it may be heresy, but I think is an improvement..

CC is a good representation of the way the was at the time it
was recorded....

Roger Shrubstaff, GM of Reeves     ==  Tension,
Duchy of Silverwater                ==   Apprehension,
http://flite.net/~mordru/silver.html  =   and Dissension
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==      have begun.