Space/rock-festival.

Mon Jul 6 07:15:25 EDT 1998

On mån 6 jul 1998 10.58 +0100 "M Holmes" <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:
> Henrik Hallgren writes:
>> Just want to inform you about the forthcoming Space/rock-festival in =
>> Jonkoping 14-15/8.
>
> As it happens I have a week of leave from the 10th. How easy would it be
> to travel there?

     I'm going to be heading up there, from København, though
I expect the simplest way there for you may be to fly into
Göteborg and then catch a train to Jönköping; 2-3 hours or
so by train maybe?  I'm guessing--I've never done it.

     Really like to find an excuse to drift down to Göteborg
on this trip; haven't been there for about 15 years!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson