HW: Live at The Kinetic Playground

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Jul 6 11:19:35 EDT 1998

Hi all

on this subject of CD-R burning, I thought I'd pose an interesting idea to
you all.
There are some web sites out there that offer MP3 files of Pink Floyd
bootlegs. They feel justified in doing so as they are stopping the actual
bootleggers profiting from these recordings by making them free on the
internet. On these sites you can also find reviews and CD covers of the
bootlegs themselves, which is of help.

Why not maybe have something similar for Hawkwind (on a similar vein to the
Punkcast site)? It would also help those unfamiliar with the band to
discover what they sound like?

William