BOC: Mix n Match [Was: BOC: Heaven Forbid, OFF: Deep Purple]

James Coburn cando at HIGHFIBER.COM
Tue Jul 7 02:09:17 EDT 1998

in a second message he writes re the new Deep Purple CD:

> I also got myself a copy of Deep Purple's latest, "Abandon". Well, I
>wasn't quite as
> impressed. A little disappointed, perhaps even.  . . . snip . . .
> OTOH, I really love the album's cover. Absolutely magnificent :-))

Well, maybe if we put the Heaven Forbid CD in the new Deep Purple jewel
case everything would be matched up properly:

         great CD  +  great (magnificent) cover   . . .  and

         a less than great CD  +  a __________ [your choice] cover.

James Coburn
Albuquerque, NM