Atomhenge 76

Henrik Hallgren henrik at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Jul 7 05:13:11 EDT 1998

Hi again!

The six copies of the Atomhenge 76 C´D I got recently sold out very quick but at the end of this week I´ll get a new shipment.
Tracklisting is: Reefer madness, Paradox, Chronoglide skyway, Brainstorm, Wind of change, Steppenwolf, Uncle Sam´s on mars, Time for sale, Back on the streets, Kerb crawler. Total playingtime is about 68 minutes. Price is still 125 SEK (£ 10 / $ 15) including P&P (all over the globe, for those living on another planet, ask for price).
Artwork has been improved at lot compared to "Kinetic Playground", don´t know about the soundquality though since I´m quite busy right know.

Hawkgreetings

Henrik