OFF: Bootleg Rumpus (was HW: Live at The Kinetic Playground)

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Tue Jul 7 12:12:01 EDT 1998

i think a lot of it boils down to the band in question being afraid that
they will perform or otherwise sound less than perfect.  i know that is
a consideration where HW is concerned.  Brock does not want copies of
material
that he considers sub-standard floating around.  im positive there are
other factors, but also know this is a part of it.  Example: when was
the last time
HW released a live piece that was not polished/overdubbed/etc in the
studio?
rj