tBS: The Haunt (was RE: BOC: comeback)

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Tue Jul 7 16:05:49 EDT 1998

Theo said:
>Anyone else get a mailing from Al yesterday?  There are a couple of
>new tBS gigs listed.  Bad news it looks like only a handful of shows
>this summer.  At least most of them are an easy drive from here.
>Torgo, Brian, you guys going Friday?

I'll be there Friday and at the Rochester gig.  Don't know about Elmira
or Buffalo... I guess it depends on whether the setlist is going to
change at all (wink wink, nudge nudge.)

I talked to Jason "Bolts of Ungodly Vision" Scruton on the phone
yesterday and he'll be there Friday too.  We'll see if he can get Billy
to yell "You Rock!" to him again like at the last Haunt gig!

Brian