Song re-sequencing [was Re: BOC: Not so Super Hits]

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Jul 7 22:58:51 EDT 1998

>     I remember a lot of people saying the liked reordering
>_Imaginos_.  I like damn near the whole disc (except the title
>track :) so I've never minded what order it was in so long as
>I heard it :)

I always prefer the order from the FAQ, besides making the story
more coherent, it has a nice juxtaposition of heavier
tunes with lighter tunes.

Roger Shrubstaff, GM of Reeves     ==  Tension,
Duchy of Silverwater                ==   Apprehension,
http://flite.net/~mordru/silver.html  =   and Dissension
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==      have begun.