OFF: MAN?

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 8 02:38:10 EDT 1998

Hi, this might not be what you might think. It's a vinyl album (self-titled)
called "Man" and it's _not_ that Brit/blues/improv band that many of us know
and love.

Question is: Does anyone knows and/or love _this_ Man? Does anyone know when
it was released? It's on Columbia, but w/no date, so I assume it's before '70.

It sounds okay, I'm listening to it now. Pretty regular late '60s-type rock,
I'm guessing American.

I don't think I want it, though, so if anyone's interested, go ahead and bid
(starting at $8).

Thanks, Chuck

BTW, I know there are a lot of vinyl nutters on this list, so if you're
interested in seeing a catalogue of sale records, please check out:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Chuckrecs/index.html">Chuckrecs's Home Page
</A>
Good prices! Thanks.