OFF: A nit I know...

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jul 8 09:14:06 EDT 1998

Chris Warburton writes:

> At 16:12 07/07/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >Folks can we change this header please...
> >
> >"[Rudich, Robert A: HW:   Orgasmatron Tracks] (3)"
> >
> >Newbies may not know but I feel a bit uneasy seeing this one pass back
> >and forth.  I know there was no bad intent here but...well...makes me
> >feel uncomfortable seeing it.

Rudy, a longtime denizen of this list, died recently. A lot of us traded
with him and some knew him personally.  He was definitely one of the
Good Guys, thus the sensitivity.

Personally I kind of like the concept that folks ideas can survive in
cyberspace but I can understand folks feeling otherwise.

FoFP