tBS: Downloads

Wed Jul 8 13:48:41 EDT 1998

>Right, I have had enough.  I can't get tBS records in this country and
I've been trying for 6 months.

Chris -

You can order the CDs direct from the band - and probably cheaper than
you'll find in a store.

Also, you can listen to RealAudio version of full tBS songs (2 from each
of their 4 albums) at my tBS website, The Post-Op  (ordering info is there
as well).

Go directly to http://members.aol.com/tbspostop

You need the (free) RealPlayer to hear the tunes, but there's a link to
download at the site - the "About the Post-Op" link has all the sound
file info.

I recommend you check them all out, and then send a check, payable to
Cellsum Records, to the address found at my site (on the "on-line
catalog" link).

John