Will find UK Cds for US fans...

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 9 07:01:16 EDT 1998

Yep, you guessed it: I've used up my account at Laissez Faire Books
again.

For those newer to the list, this is a regularly scheduled deal which
has the advantages of not involving paying currency transaction fees to
banks.

What happens is that you tell me what Hawkwind CD's you're looking for
and I run around the new and secondhand stores here looking for 'em. You
pay the cost plus postage but you can pay it in Dollars to my account
with LFB in the United States - hence no currency conversion. Admittedly
new CDs are more expensive here in the US but I will look for 'em on
sale or secondhand and you can tell me the max price you'll pay.

I'll also look for other bands but obviously I won't know 'em as well as
I do Hawkwind so you'll need to be pretty specific as to wants.

So, if you just can't find that sucker over there then send me an
email...

Cheers

FoFP