tBS: The Haunt

Thu Jul 9 08:21:29 EDT 1998

> From:          Torgo Sedler <drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM>

> Hi Kids!!

Hey!  Who you callin' a kid?

> Brian Said....
>
> >I'll be there Friday and at the Rochester gig.  Don't know about
> >Elmira or Buffalo... I guess it depends on whether the setlist is
> >going to change at all (wink wink, nudge nudge.)
>
> YEah, I will be there for sure. My friend Rich (former list member) who
> normally goes with me to tBS gigs is on crutches do to a bad basketball
> accident. He *might* be going with me (actually, his crutches might be
> cool for air jamming). I am trying to get my girlfriend (who LOVES loud
> tuneage but sadly hates all things surgeons) to go also. I know a tBS
> gig will turn her around on them!
>
> But either way I WILL be there.

Look foreward to seeing you.  Hope to chat a bit more than the BOC
gig.  I'll be getting there a bit earlier than I was at Showtime.
Anyone know what time the action starts?

And I think you're right--A live gig will likely change her mind re
tBS...

> > I talked to Jason "Bolts of Ungodly Vision" Scruton on the phone
> > yesterday and he'll be there Friday too.  We'll see if he can get
> > Billy to yell "You Rock!" to him again like at the last Haunt gig!
>
> Still the highlight of the last Ithaca gig! I NEVER expected Jason to be
> the wildman he was that night! He ROCKS? Oh yeah.......
>
> Later kids.
>
> My my, hey hey. Today's my 35th birthday. :^)

Might seem old to you, but believe me, you're still a pup!

theo

"...Power in the hands of fools..."