Will find UK Cds for US fans...

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Thu Jul 9 09:13:12 EDT 1998

>Yep, you guessed it: I've used up my account at Laissez Faire Books
>again.
>
>For those newer to the list, this is a regularly scheduled deal which
>has the advantages of not involving paying currency transaction fees to
>banks.
>
>What happens is that you tell me what Hawkwind CD's you're looking for
>and I run around the new and secondhand stores here looking for 'em. You
>pay the cost plus postage but you can pay it in Dollars to my account
>with LFB in the United States - hence no currency conversion. Admittedly
>new CDs are more expensive here in the US but I will look for 'em on
>sale or secondhand and you can tell me the max price you'll pay.

Okay, this worked well before.

Stuff I am looking for now:

Quark, Strangeness and Charm  (can't believe I've missed it this long)
Hawklords - 25 years on
PXR5
California Brainstorm
Electric Tepee
Captured Rotation (Davey)

I am willing to pay as much as $20, though of course
prefer less... (and if that much, then can't do all
at once, say max $60 in one month...)

Thanx again...

"The ship pulled in without a sound
 The faithful captain long since cold