HW: Doug's secret career

christmu at EUNET.NO christmu at EUNET.NO
Thu Jul 9 12:26:00 EDT 1998

http://www.arogos.com/music/

yet another candidate for the composite Hawkwind band!

Christian

ObCDR: Hawkwind - Atomhenge 76, which is great! Excellent sound, and a
Hawkwind that treads dangerously close to disco! I actually really dig
this, very funky :-) Though who knows if this is what will become the
official Live 76 album? As for the cover pic, its rather unappealing. Must
be the same guy who designed DH  (give a (funky) monkey Photoshop and the
first thing he'll do is press "emboss"... ARGH!! :-) I'd much rather have
had a straight pic of the Atomhenge set, this is like staring into a bowl
of rancid oatmeal on bad mushrooms.