HW: Mission Control goes East

Fri Jul 10 05:14:19 EDT 1998

Worked OK for me... what it says is:

STOP PRESS

Hawkwind will not be playing in Belgium on 10th July or France on 11th July
as of today Thursday 9th July. The Band have not received a contract from
either festival. We apologise to all of our fans, but unfortunately the
matter has been out of our control. Watch this space for news of further
gigs.

- Andy