HW: Mission Control goes East

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG
Fri Jul 10 11:20:15 EDT 1998

on 10/07/98,  Jill wrote:

BDL> > STOP PRESS
BDL> >
BDL> > Hawkwind will not be playing in Belgium on 10th July or France
BDL> on 11th July > as of today Thursday 9th July. The Band have not
BDL> received a contract from > either festival. We apologise to all
BDL> of our fans, but unfortunately the > matter has been out of our
BDL> control. Watch this space for news of further > gigs.
BDL>
BDL>
BDL> Not so good  8-(
BDL>
BDL> jill

Last news from the festival team in Gamaches:
HW and Tribe of Cro are expected to play tonight at Dour (Belgium)!!!
and tomorrow at Gamaches.
Concerning this gig, the contract has been sent last week, but, due to too many
*intermediaries* and bad com, I am still doubting, will they come or disappear
in the belgian foggy night ?

Olivier

Olivier Boigey
6 rue Pasquier - 92300