OFF: tBS Birthday Bash

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Jul 10 16:18:37 EDT 1998

>Torgo>Later kids.
My my, hey hey. Today's my 35th birthday. :^)

Hey Al can you and the Surgeons do a happy birthday dedication for this
raving fan-boy.  I have it on good advice that he will be there friday
night even if he has to ride his mountain bike to the gig. :-)

>Happy birthday, you "old fart"...  ;-)

>John (who will be 35 next January)

Whats this?  Yet another pup who's near the halfway point to official
geezerhood.  I'm saving this one for your hazing, Jan 99.

>Might seem old to you, but believe me, you're still a pup!

Ah cut 'em some slack Theo, they have no idea of how good life becomes
when you go 4-oh and beyond.

> > Probably not deserving of the bandwidth Chris but Rob Rudich was a

Egad what a faux paux!  No one's jumped on me yet (probably my long
history of being the village idiot) but I didn't mean this to say Rudich
wasn't worth the bandwidth, rather my feeling strange seeing his name in
a header wasn't.

L8er

Ghost in the Ruins

OBCD - King's X (self titled)