BOC: MP3 audio files available

Chris Baker Nebosuke at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 11 13:15:46 EDT 1998

Paul wrote:

> I think the tracks on this CD are collectively  known as _The Elektra EP_,
since they were a demo of the band for that label, recorded live.  Check the
FAQ for details.

Haven't checked what the FAQ says on this - although I see John already
checked in with the correction about BB's inclusion on "Workshop" - but
actually these songs were recorded in April '72 in Rochester and four of them
released as a radio-only promo by Columbia.  The first (Columbia) LP had been
released in January, so Elektra was way in the past by this point.

-Chris Baker