BOC: MP3 audio files available

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Sat Jul 11 13:37:40 EDT 1998

On Sat, 11 Jul 1998, Chris Baker wrote:

> > I think the tracks on this CD are collectively  known as _The Elektra EP_,
> since they were a demo of the band for that label, recorded live.  Check the
> FAQ for details.
>
> Haven't checked what the FAQ says on this - although I see John already
> checked in with the correction about BB's inclusion on "Workshop" - but
> actually these songs were recorded in April '72 in Rochester and four of them
> released as a radio-only promo by Columbia.  The first (Columbia) LP had been
> released in January, so Elektra was way in the past by this point.

I guess that's what I get for posting without consulting the fact.
Elektra/Columbia... whatever.  The point I was failing to put across is
that these tracks have been bootlegged under a zillion names, but
collectively, they're those live tracks that were recorded for some
record company. :-)

(I should've quit whilst I was ahead in simply stating the name of the
bootleg I took them from.;)

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Fleetwood Mac, _English Rose_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix