HW: Strange Daze '98

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jul 13 13:25:55 EDT 1998

Hi Folks...

Just saw that Jim Lascko has an update on the Strange Daze '98 lineup,
including a time schedule.  I see that Melting Euphoria has been
added...cool.  I was only marginally pleased with their latest release, but
I've never seen them live, so I consider this addition to be very worthwhile.

Jim has also added a 'Saturday-only' ticket for $30 (including one night of
camping rather than two, though it doesn't say Fri. or Sat. night, or your
choice).  I think this is a good idea (now that the entire event runs for
three days now), but I wished he would've set it up that way from the start.
I've distributed a lot of flyers already with the old ticket information,
and I think some people may have not been interested because of the duration
(ie., due to other commitments).

I also passed by the Mission Control (no problem with the fonts for me), and
saw that the 'Earth Visitor Passports' are now supposed to be available,
although it says to wait for further information.  Maybe Dave will tell us
at SD'98 what these are supposed to be for exactly.  On that note, any
update on the feasibility study for the private event??

See ya' in a month!!

Keith H. (FAA)