HW: Atomhenge 76 bootleg CD

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Mon Jul 13 17:20:10 EDT 1998

At 21:50 13/07/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I missed the beginning of this thread,  who is sourcing the CD?
>
>Dave

Hi Dave

E-Mail "Henrik Hallgren" <henrik at sundsvall.mail.telia.com>  for details.

Just finished playing my copy and have to agree with Bernhard's comments.
Nice item.

Don't forget to ask Henrik about the "Live at the Kinetic Playground" CD as
well.

If you want to view these they are both on my site. See sig.

Cheers

Andy

>Bernhard Pospiech wrote:
>
>> Hello folks,
>>
>> received today the Atomhenge 76 bootleg CD.
>> I must say that I am really please with the quality and the song selection.
>> It is the best known recording from the Astounding Tour so far. Only SONIC
>> ATTAC and the encore is missing.

Andrew Dawson
adawson at clara.net
Into Hawkwind ?
Then check out the Worldwide discography.
http://home.clara.net/adawson