tBS: The Haunt

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 14 16:27:25 EDT 1998

Hi Kids!

Once upon a time, Brian Halligan said....

>So Torgo, how did the show rate with the Surgeons hater in the
>audience?

Well, it's like this.

Karen and I have very similar tastes at times, but there are just some
things we don't see eye to eye on musically. Normally she hates a band I
really like, we go see them live, and the next thing I know she is
asking me to tape some of their stuff for her car (not FOR her car, but
for her to listen to IN her.... oh you know what I mean).

Anyhoo, as I predicted, she really had a great time seeing the Surgeons
live, and would love to see them again some time. As for wanting some
stuff taped, well she doesn't quite like them that much, but I think
once she gets a few more shows under her belt she will be a true
believer.

What she REALLY enjoyed about the show was Jason's "clog dancer on acid"
routine. I told her all about it but it is nothing compared to seeing it
done live. If she knows she can see Jason froog madly again, she WILL be
there! :^D

> :-)  Also, what do you think of the _Peter Bohovesky_ and >_Archetype_
CDs?

Peter's CD is an absolute freaking RIOT. Musically it is brilliant, and
lyrically it is WACKED (probably my fave combination). I have been
listening to it non-stop for a few days now. Expect a review of it
sometime later in the week.

As for Helen's CD... uh... I didn't get it. Dude to budgetary
limitations I was limited to only one CD, and I wanted to get all the
older Cellsum releases before working on anything newer. I felt kinda
bad actually getting change for buying Peter's CD *FROM* Helen and not
buying her CD... but that's Rock n Roll. :^)

Maybe at the next show......

Torgo has left the building.......
Torgo at norwich.net     DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos