tBS: The Haunt

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Tue Jul 14 17:22:03 EDT 1998

Torgo said:
>but I think once she gets a few more shows under her belt she will be a
true
>believer.

Soon Dr. Jones you will be a true beweeever- Bwahahahaha!

>What she REALLY enjoyed about the show was Jason's "clog dancer on
acid"
>routine. I told her all about it but it is nothing compared to seeing
it
>done live. If she knows she can see Jason froog madly again, she WILL
be
>there! :^D

I seriously think the Surgeons should have him perform onstage.  He told
me he was a little out of gas that night, or else he would have been on
the floor more often.

>> :-)  Also, what do you think of the _Peter Bohovesky_ and
>_Archetype_
CDs?

>Peter's CD is an absolute freaking RIOT. Musically it is brilliant, and
>lyrically it is WACKED (probably my fave combination). I have been
>listening to it non-stop for a few days now. Expect a review of it
>sometime later in the week.

They should play it on the PA before the Surgeon's shows.  I know for a
fact that "Bobby Floats a Fence Post" was played on the Potsdam College
radio station.

>As for Helen's CD... uh... I didn't get it.

Sorry, I thought you grabbed that one too.  It's not as heavy as
HWheels' live performance, but it has plenty of hard rock attitude.  The
newer tracks: Tattoo Vampire and Niagra Falls, go over really well,
although I think a Tattoo Vampire purist might cringe a little at
HWheels' unique take on it.  Still plenty strange and heavy, but somehow
a little more "happy."  Al, Jack Rigg, and Tommy (starts with 'M' and
played on Imaginos) helped contribute to a lot of the songwriting.

Glad to hear we have another (almost) convert to the Surgeons' side!
Brian

Brian Halligan
brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker