OFF: Ozrics news

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Wed Jul 15 11:18:31 EDT 1998

Scott Heller wrote:

> Hej,
>
> Here is the latest from the Ozrics:
>
> Ed Wynne has been busy mixing the master which has slightly held up the
> Streaming CD - it will be ready at the end of next week and mailed out
> shortly after - we are really sorry that it has taken longer than
> anticipated but I have seen the finished artwork and I assure you it is
> worth the wait - it is wild  and I have heard some of the finished
> tracks and it sounds fantastic.

Scott:Thanks for posting this-Myself & a friend here have  reserved
copies-and was wondering what was happening, 'cause we really hadn't heard
anything:)  I can't wait to get it!!Rock on!
Pam

--
         Pam Wheaton                         Cliff Wheaton
       ____/----^----\____               The greatest tool