Off: MP3 - Shameless Self Publicizing

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Wed Jul 15 14:29:04 EDT 1998

>Does that make me a bad person??

Of course it does.  But we'll try not to hold it against you. ;-)

>http://listen.to/the.cheese.junkies/
>
>I'd appreciate either a slap or a few comments!

Let's see... The Fabulous Cheese Junkies "X1".  Limburger funk.  Smelly
(in the good funk sense.)  Wind chimes?  Vocalist is _not_ shy and wants
to show you her range- different, but worth another listen.  Song could
use extra keyboard wanking.  Nice interlude into the Zappa-esque
electric kazoo-sounding blow out at the end.  Makes me curious to hear
more.  Nice work!

When does the full-blown "Cheese Experience" make it's Web debut?

Brian

Brian Halligan
brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker