BOC: Alive and Well in Bristol CT

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Jul 15 14:59:09 EDT 1998

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>

> GAoL is a top five fave, good to see it in the setlist somewhere.  When
> I saw them in April they indicated that the setlist would be changing in
> May to include more songs from HF.  Anybody know why this hasn't
> happened yet?

Well they ARE doing the 3 best tunes from HF.  Don't see a need for
too many more.  ACtually 3 tunes off any album is pretty good live...

 Torgo>What she REALLY enjoyed about the show was Jason's "clog
dancer on
> acid" routine. I told her all about it but it is nothing compared to
> seeing it done live. If she knows she can see Jason froog madly again,
> she WILL be
> there! :^D
>
> Video, video anybody go video of this?

Oh, man, if I had a videocam...