BOC (&HW) The Great Sun Jester

Peter Greendale peter at FAIRFIELD.KAROO.CO.UK
Wed Jul 15 14:49:11 EDT 1998

I saw B OC do 'The Great Sun Jester' on the Mirrors tour Leeds, 1979.
Memory not being what it ought to be , I cannot recall specific lyrics.
I do however have a tape from Chicago Oct 1979, which has this song on
it, I will give it a listen and let you know.
Peter Greendale
Hull
England