Time of the Hawklords Hardcover

john.m.gray john.m.gray at MCI2000.COM
Wed Jul 15 22:20:00 EDT 1998

I'm passing this info on to whomever might be interested, I already have a
copy.
John

Title: Time of the Hawklords;  Author: Michael Moorcock;  Attributes:
Hardcover
Has been matched with the following book(s):
----------
THE TIME OF THE HAWKLORDS [by] Michael Moorcock and Michael Butterworth. by
Moorcock, Michael. [Henley-on-Thames]: Aidan Ellis, [1976]. Octavo,
boards. First edition.   Although Moorcock is credited as co-author of this
novel, it was entirely written by Butterworth from a "broad idea" provided
by Moorcock.  A fine copy in fine dust jacket.
The price of the book is US$ 45.00
 Please reference the seller's book # 42196 when ordering.

The seller is L. W. Currey, Inc.
P.O. Box 187 (Water Street) , Elizabethtown, NY, U.S.A., 12932.
<mailto:lwcurrey at westelcom.com> Ph: 518-873-6477. Fax: 518-873-9105. Terms
of sale: In most cases, payment in advance. ABAA members billed less 10%;
30 days.