Off: MP3 - Shameless Self Publicizing

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 16 10:49:17 EDT 1998

>>I said...
>>Does that make me a bad person??
>
>Of course it does.  But we'll try not to hold it against you. ;-)
>
>>http://listen.to/the.cheese.junkies/
>>
>>I'd appreciate either a slap or a few comments!
>
>Let's see... The Fabulous Cheese Junkies "X1".  Limburger funk.  Smelly
>(in the good funk sense.)  Wind chimes?  Vocalist is _not_ shy and
wants
>to show you her range- different, but worth another listen.  Song could
>use extra keyboard wanking.  Nice interlude into the Zappa-esque
>electric kazoo-sounding blow out at the end.  Makes me curious to hear
>more.  Nice work!
>
>When does the full-blown "Cheese Experience" make it's Web debut?
>
>Brian

Ta very much!  I have the other 11 track plus a remix in MP3 format as
well, but I don't have access to the server space to stick them on the
web.
I'll probably be doing a mail-order thing for a couple of quid to cover
postage and the blank CD.

Did you spot the kazoo section was actually Led Zepp's _Moby Dick_???

Chris.